An international career in the UK, Australia and France, human resources, entrepreneur, coach & facilitator….
..but who am I ?
Doing things I love, has so far been a good way to orient my career. Firstly, in the HR departments of the Tate Gallery and London Arts, I supported people in their jobs and worked in an inspiring, artistic environment.
Whilst living in Sydney, I discovered I LOVED being a waitress. I exceled in developing human relationships with customers (while making an excellent cappuccino!) so back in the UK, I set myself the challenge of opening my own café. ‘Merienda’ was born and after lots of fun, hard work and success, I jumped into my next adventure in France.
Utilising my past experience, my love of talking and making a friendly human connection, I decided to put these skills to good use in French companies expanding internationally. I’ve now been helping people in international environments for over 10 years. First, my work focused on helping people develop a love of speaking in English. For the last few years, I’ve concentrated on asking people good questions so they can reach their best solutions and helping them to build better intercultural relationships, so they can excel in their cross-cultural projects.
Areas of focus
International management, adapting to new organisational / national culture (mergers, relocations), enhancing relationships and communication.
- Founder of Ameliore Coaching – international leaders and teams
- Design, implementation and execution of coaching and training through Chamber of Commerce France
- Industry expertise: production, digital, pharmaceutical, tourism & art sector
- Founder and manager Merienda – UK
- HR Partner Hanimex Australia
- HR Partner Tate Gallery & London Arts UK
- +500 coaching hours +200 high potential and executive training,
- Professional and Team Coach certified by Erickson Coaching International
- Professional Coach accredited ACC by the International Coach Federation
- Intercultural trainer certified by LTS training and consulting
- Workplace Mediation Practitioner AIM awards
- CELTA certificate training for adults
- Degree BA Hons in Anthropology
I benefited from the coaching sessions with Kay for nearly 6 months. Kay provided me with valuable moments of reflection. I was able to question my ideas, challenge them in order to better progress in achieving my objectives. The sessions provided me with food for thought and allowed me to take a number of decisions more calmly. Kay offered me this service in English: it was a real added value for me because I also improved my use of this language and my Anglo-Saxon business culture, which are essential to the exercise of my profession.
Véronique Gargam, HR Director Orange